As we know ccleaner is most popular cleaner software for windows 10 and it have very limited features in free version. We can’t deep clean our system through free version of ccleaner as it will force you to buy paid version.
Here in this post I will share pure alternative of paid ccleaner and best cleaner software for windows 10, 8 or 7. Bleachbit is a opensource software that available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Servers and blackberry devices. Bleachbit is very easy to use and help you to optimize your system. It will clean deep part of windows that skipped by ccleaner free version.
Bleachbit Features :
BleachBit has many useful features designed to help you easily clean your computer to free space and maintain privacy.
- Delete your private files so completely.
- You can check detailed preview before deleting files.
- Free to share, learn, and modify (open source).
- No adware, spyware, malware, browser toolbars, or “value-added software”.
- Shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery.
- Shred any file (such as a spreadsheet on your desktop).
- Overwrite free disk space to hide previously deleted files.
- Portable app for Windows: run without installation.
- Command line interface for scripting and automation
- CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML
- Automatically import and update winapp2.ini cleaner files (a separate download) giving Windows users access to 2500+ additional cleaners
- Frequent software updates with new features
How BleachBit is Useful:
- Free disk space
- Reduce the size of backups and the time to create them by removing unnecessary files
- Maintain privacy
- Improve system performance (by vacuuming the Firefox database, for example)
- Prepare whole disk images for compression (common for “ghost” backups and virtual machines) by wiping free disk space.
- Clear the memory and Pagefile.
- Delete broken shortcuts.
- Delete the Firefox URL history without deleting the whole file—with optional shredding
- Find widely-scattered junk such as Thumbs.db and .DS_Store files.
- Delete Windows registry keys—often where MRU (most recently used) lists are stored
- Overwrite free disk space to hide previously files
- Vacuum Firefox, Google Chrome, Liferea, Thunderbird, and Yum databases: shrink files without removing data to save space and improve speed
- Surgically remove private information from .ini and JSON configuration files and SQLite3 databases without deleting the whole file
- Overwrite data in SQLite3 before deleting it to prevent recovery (optional)